Have you thought about starting a podcast for your business? Well, this week, we’ll give you a head start by telling you all about the mistakes we made, the feedback we got, the hardware that sucked, the mics that worked best, the software we use, and how we define success.
- 0:00 Swag talk
- 1:00 Finding your podcast mission
- 6:45 What’s the return on your podcast?
- 9:00 Thoughts on outsourcing a podcast
- 10:45 Getting your podcasting rhythm right
- 15:40 Checklist for guests
- 17:30 Creating multiple outcomes from 1 podcast
- 20:00 Unintended consequences of the podcast
- 26:10 How podcasts give audience an inside view
- 31:00 Podcast hardware & software recommendations
This podcast is brought to you by Lightwire Business – the telco that compliments your MSP service offering instead of competing with it. Check out how you can add more revenue to your MSP with (white labelled) voice, data, and managed solutions at: https://www.lightwirebusiness.com/