Wayne Small, the CEO of SMBiT Professionals, joins Brendan to explore the challenges and opportunities in the MSP industry, with a specific focus on the needs of small businesses in ANZ.
Diving into topics ranging from integrating AI effectively, mitigating macroeconomic risks, collaborating with other MSPs, and identifying client retention opportunities.
- Who’s Small Business IT professionals?
- What’s the situation for new MSP?
- Creating a unique brand proposition for small MSPs
- Consulting opportunity: Integrating AI as a service
- Downsides of an AI approach to consulting
- The opportunities and risks of running a remote MSP
- How are MSPs handling wage inflation and pricing
- How small MSPs are working together with other MSPs
- MSP performance in Australia
- Is Microsoft competing with MSPs?
- What’s stopping MSPs from levelling up?
- How would you start an MSP today?
- The lost opportunity to make clients sticky
This podcast is brought to you by Lightwire Business – the telco that compliments your MSP service offering instead of competing with it. Check out how you can add more revenue to your MSP with (white labelled) voice, data, and managed solutions at: https://www.lightwirebusiness.com/