Have you heard of Agile but aren’t quite sure what it is or what it can do for your business? Tim Philips, an Agile and DevOps coach with over 15 years of experience from Unfuddle, joins us this week to get us all up to speed on how using Agile principles can get your projects delivered on time and within budget.
- 0:00 What’s in this episode
- 0:38 Who’s Agile Coach, Tim Philips
- 3:30 Agile’s methodology distilled
- 6:55 Scrum teams and how they help MSPs
- 9:40 Tribes in Agile
- 12:50 The Agile sprint cadence
- 17:00 Kanban as visualisation tool
- 20:00 Agile success and failure stories
- 24:35 What MSPs can do better with Agile
- 29:45 Agile alternatives
- 31:30 Agile and the open-minded mindset
- 33:10 The biggest blocker to Agile working
- 35:30 Is Agile at its peak?
- 36:45 Are smaller MSPs Agile by nature?
- 38:40 The 12 Agile Principles