In this episode, Ally Bourke, marketing advisor and founder of The Launch Project, is here with Brendan to discuss the latest marketing trends and techniques for MSPs.
They dive into the nitty-gritty of how to sell something that people don’t understand. Discuss the power of storytelling, whether marketing content should be gated or not, and how marketing practices in Australia and New Zealand compared to the rest of the world.
Along the way, they consider the pros and cons of agency vs. in-house marketing for MSPs and provide tips for building your marketing team from scratch.
This episode is packed with valuable insights for MSPs looking to up their marketing game!
- Who’s Marketing Advisor Ally Bourke
- How to sell something people don’t understand
- Storytelling for MSPs
- Should Marketing Content be behind a form?
- How marketing in AU & NZ compared to the world
- Agency or in-house marketing for MSPs?
- Building your marketing team from scratch
- Chat GPT as marketing employee
- How to track marketing performance
- Key marketing metrics to track
- Google AdWords for MSPs
- What makes for good website copy
- Swear words to increase sales
This podcast is brought to you by Lightwire Business – the telco that compliments your MSP service offering instead of competing with it. Check out how you can add more revenue to your MSP with (white labelled) voice, data, and managed solutions at: https://www.lightwirebusiness.com/