With skills shortages biting, it’s never been more critical for businesses to create pathways for emerging leaders. But what makes an effective leader? And how can we nurture those traits?
This week Brendan is talking to leadership coach Amanda Russo, a subject matter expert who works with businesses to get the best from existing leaders.
- 0:00 What’s in this episode
- 1:40 Who’s Leadership Coach, Amanda Russo
- 3:35 What type of businesses get leadership coaches
- 7:55 Key attributes for effective leadership
- 10:39 The 360 degree review process
- 13:40 Creative competencies in leadership
- 19:40 How to change how you’re perceived
- 29:30 Moving from operations to a strategic role
- 32:30 The leadership pathways
- 37:00 Is leadership in tech different?
- 39:00 Finding the right leadership balance
- 44:25 Are effective leaders extroverts or introverts?
- 46:00 What’s 1 thing MSPs need to do to drive growth