Where is LinkedIn going wrong? LinkedIn was designed to make recruitment and social selling easy. It’s the ideal platform to promote your ideas on thought leadership and your personal and business brand. But as it has grown, the platform, and the way people use it, has changed.
In this episode, we are joined by Harriet Mellor from Your Sales Co to talk about why we get those hated DMs after connecting with people, whether religion or politics should show up on your feed, the features that are missing, and the content that is preferred by the LinkedIn algorithm.
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:20 How to start on LinkedIn
- 04:00 LinkedIn is changing and how to thrive in it
- 12:35 Irritating experiences on the platform
- 18:40 Keeping quality content on your feed
- 24:45 The implicit agreement when you sign in
- 30:40 Posting audio and video content on LinkedIn
- 36:45 The right way to connect with people on LinkedIn
- 41:00 Creating a catalogue of content
- 44:20 Current state of the market for sales teams
This podcast is brought to you by Lightwire Business – the telco that compliments your MSP service offering instead of competing with it. Check out how you can add more revenue to your MSP with (white labelled) voice, data, and managed solutions at: https://www.lightwirebusiness.com/